Florida Online Permit Test
NOTE: You must be under the age of 18 years old to complete the online permit test.
Any student or parent or guardian giving false statements regarding the students testing effort is committing fraud and subject to license cancellation for a period of 1 year in accordance with section 322.22 and 322.27(1)(d)F.S. The third party administrator DOES NOT issue driver license and cannot guarantee issuance of driver license nor in any way influence the Department in issuance of driver license.
HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN TAKING YOUR PERMIT TEST.
- The Test is for 60 minutes.
- The Test will consist of 50 questions, You are required to get 40 correct answers.
- You will be tested on Road Rules and Road Signs.
- Questions are multiple choice and true/false.
- You have to pass with an 80% or higher.
- You can retake a failed test up to two times online.
- Your completion is reported to the state real-time and you can apply for your learner’s permit given you’ve met the requirements.
- Be at least 15 years old
- Provide proof of completion of a Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education Course
- Provide parental consent form if under 18 and required documents for proof of identity
- Complete your permit exam
- Pass a vision and hearing test.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – PAYMENT: NO REFUND OF FEES (Pass or Fail)
- You will be charged a fee for taking the written E-Class driver license Knowledge test.
- The payment of fees does not affect the re-testing fees for the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles and Solution Thru Software.